Sunday 9 October 2016

Bunny Toys!- Happy Blogtober!

Hello Everybody!
I had to take a few days off blogging as I was under the weather; however I hope to make up for it over the next few days!

My Bun is very playful, I've tried buying him tons of toys from the pet store but overall he really has no interest in them. He doesn't chew a whole lot (due to some teeth issues) and most bunny toys are meant to be chewed apart etc... 



Since having a bun I have done a lot of research on how to care for buns and different toys and things you can make for them. 

One of Puddin's favourite toys that I make is paper balls. They are super easy to make and fun for him.. he loves throwing them around the room or chasing after them if I throw them. 



First you start with two paper towel tubes and a pair of scissors. 

Next I cut the tube into slices I would say a couple of centimetre wide.

Then I assemble the balls, I start overlapping the paper towel strips over each other. 

Till I make a complete round ball shape. I typically use about 5 pieces per ball. You can use less and have more gaps which are fun if you hide treats in them.
I get about 4 balls per tube.

These DIY toys are not only easy but super cheap! I keep all of our paper towel rolls so that I can make these for Puddin when I find he is getting bored of other toys he has as these ones always seem to be a hit, especially with a frozen blueberry in them as a treat! 


And after a long day of playing with those you get a tired out bun like the one above! 


Puddin and I hope you enjoyed this DIY on how to make his favourite toys! Keep watching the blog for some more bunny inspired posts coming real soon!

-M







No comments:

Post a Comment