Sunday 2 October 2016

Welcome to Blogtober and 10 Things about me!

Hello Everybody!

I haven't been nearly as active on here as I would like; so in an effort to be creating more content for my blog and posting more frequent I decided to do "Blogtober". Blogtober is where I want to post every day of October. This is my favourite month of the year and it is also host to my two favourite holidays. Which means it is most likely the month I am most active.

I thought a good place to start Blogtober would be to share 10 Things about me. 

1. Growing up I always loved horses; I made my husband promise me if we won the lotto I could get one. Since getting a bunny 3 years ago that has changed if I won the lotto I would want all of the bunnies! 


2. I grew up in a very small town in Nova Scotia; I now live in Alberta... something I thought I would never do. I don't even know if I would ever want to move back to Nova Scotia now. 

3. My Husband and I got engaged and Married all in a week and streamed it online to our friends and family, and if I could do it all over again I would do it the exact same way!

4. I don't want children. I love them and make a great step mom/ aunt. However I have no desire to birth any babies myself. 

5. I love going to concerts! I have been to everything from Spice Girls, Katy Perry (actually got to meet her) Foo Fighters and Metallica four times!
                         
6. I have straightened my hair every day/ time it's been washed since I was about 15. The thought of my hair not being straight makes me so anxious.

7. I have two auto immune diseases (psoriasis and IgA Nephropathy). I have had psoriasis since I was about 7, the IgA Nepropathy I was just recently diagnosed with. 

8. I am a huge wrestling fan. I have watched it since I was little and lucked out that my husband was also a fan!

9. If I could bake everyday I would.


10. I've only recently (last two or three years) become obsessed with make up. I wonder what my make up would have been like in high school if I knew all these other products existed!

Hopefully you've enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment